About

The Church
The church itself is an imposing building of Gothic design by Mr Edward Kay of Stockton on Tees with seating originally for four hundred and fifty persons and is today enhanced by being surrounded by the most beautiful and lovingly cared for garden,  making the approach to the church most attractive whether in summer or winter. In 1911 it must have been in a more peaceful situation without the constant flow and noise of traffic endured today. The amount of wood used around the sanctuary and throughout the rest of the church manages to give a warm impression regardless of the temperature at the time.